Monday, May 17, 2010

Wow!

I can't believe it's been so long since I last wrote! I've just been so busy finishing up the school year that I can't find time to do everything! Only two more weeks and my summer will officially begin! I can't wait! Finally I can get away from classes and cliques for a while.

My summer plans include... going to visit my sister in Los Angeles and take care of her two kids for a few days so that she can relax, driving up to north-east Montana to remember how much of a redneck I really am, taking a film class, practicing guitar, practicing Capoeria, and trying not to get any sunburns! I am determined not to get skin cancer and I will wear as much sun block as I need to keep it that way!

The film class that I am taking is going to be incredible! It took me a while to decide between wheel throwing and film, but I decided that I probably won't have a long term relationship with throwing clay, so film won! Hopefully if I make enough progress I will make a vieo worth putting up for you to see!

I'd like to say that I will write again soon, but seeing as I have one week to remember everything I've learned this semester and be prepared to take finals, I will most defininitly have to wait until summer to write again!

Hayleyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment