Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I can't control my destiny...

Time is gone! My goodness! I've been so preoccupied with school and such! Scary how fast I'm growing up.


Three months....wow. I guess I'll just start listing changes! I stopped playing guitar, I started playing piano, I cut 10 inches of my hair, I went to the Homecoming dance, I've had a lot of crazy times with my friends, and most of all, I've begun figuring out who I AM.


Every day of our lives, we take for granted our sub-conscious and ignore the beauty of our natural instincts. Just stop once in a while and appreciate how phenomenal it is to really be ALIVE. There is nothing else like this experience of LIFE. People always get down because things don't go their way, but what they never realize is that all you need to succeed is to manifest your thoughts in positive ways. If you believe something will happen with your whole heart and soul, then it will happen because if you truly believe in something, then nobody can prevent you from realizing it. So go outside of your comfort zone to make a NEW comfort zone, visualize what it is that you want and life and MAKE IT HAPPEN.



Live life without regrets,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment