Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Day in Wonderland

Side to side, top to bottom, and up to down, today was weird!

I woke up and all I could think about was toothpaste. Yes, toothpaste. It must have been part of my dreams because I could NOT get over how weird the concept of toothpaste is! Who thought of making a bunch of goop that is supposed to make your teeth clean, cavity proof, whitened, or any other crazy benefit. Its all so confusing these days.

Today I also found out that now people can change almost everything about their kids while it still baking in the oven! Like the eye color and hair color and gender! Personally, I think its wrong to make your kids look different then they are created, but I also don't have kids so maybe I'm missing something!

Now I am off to partake in more revelry! I wish who ever is reading this a marvelous Monday and encourage you to begin the search for the world's best toothpaste!

Love and glimmering stars,
Hayley

1 comment: