Thursday, April 22, 2010

Get Your Kicks!

Wow, ten days has passed faster than boy bands in the 90s. I guess I've been busy! Recently I've found my new favorite band, gone to a Capoeria women's event, played alot of guitar, and robbed a bank. Just kidding about that last one, although I did watch a Criminal Minds about a bank robber yesterday. Criminal Minds is the best show I've ever seen, Spencer Reid...yum.

So if you're looking for any new music, Okkervil River, is my latest discovery. They are incredible! They have a nice, raw sound, and not many synthed up, techno beats. So for everyone who likes real music, give them a chance! They might make their way on to my list of top 10 songs. Which are currently:

1. No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley
2. With a Little Help From My Friends from Across the Universe (Beatles originally)
3. The Worst by The Rolling Stones
4. Wagon Wheel by O.C.M.S.
5. Cocaine by Eric Clapton
6. You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
7. Luana E by Mestre Suassuna and Dirceu
8. Emma-Jean by The Amazing Rhythm Aces
9. People Are Strange by The Doors
10. Honky Tonk Women by The ROlling Stones

So there you go! Until next time...

Love and glimmering stars,

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment