Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It ain't me babe

Today....is one of my bad days. It's been so long since I've had one, and I forget how to handle it. If we put my life on rewind for 6 monthes I would've handled today by drinking a bottle of liquor or hurting my body. But now all of those things are sworn off because I'm trying so hard to become a new person. Its not that I don't like who I am now, I just am learning to love myself and am making some personal changes in my personality, and working on developing some of the traits I admire in people but cannot claim for myself, such as:

Acceptance
Alertness
Blissfullness
boldness
Calmness
Charm
Caring
Direction
Discipline
Faith
Fashion
Fidelity
Grace
Humility
Strength
Tranquility
Warmth

Through my journey of developing these traits, I hope to discover what it is that causes the good days and the bad days. Strength is probably the biggest obstacle to overcome, because I am very weak to my emotions. Even today was caused because I allowed my imagination to pair up with my emotions and lead me over a cliff. Luckily, listening to show tunes can help any girl feel like it will all be ok in the end.

Be spontaneous,
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment